ENMAX Engineer-in-Training (EIT) Program
The ENMAX EIT program provides recent graduates from electrical and civil engineering programs the opportunity to apply what they learned in school in a real-world professional environment through a yearlong rotation in both ENMAX Energy and ENMAX Power.
Through mentorship and guidance from the program team and rotation coordinators all while obtaining skills and experiences required for professional designation.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for new, enthusiastic engineers looking to begin a meaningful career in the energy sector. Successful candidates:
- embody ENMAX’s core values of safety, accountability, agility, integrity, service, innovation and teamwork
- are recent graduates with degree in Electrical or Civil Engineering (B.Sc., M.Sc., or M.Eng.)
- are eligible to work legally in Canada
- are eligible to register as an Engineer in Training (EIT) with the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA)
- are willing to relocate to Calgary, Alberta
ENMAX is recognized for its outstanding work and safety culture making ENMAX a workplace of choice. ENMAX was recognized in 2022 as one of Alberta’s Top 75 Employers for the fifth consecutive year thanks to the exceptional people who work at ENMAX, delivering safe, reliable service to our customers, while giving back to our community.
Some of the benefits of working at ENMAX include:
- A supportive environment with mentorship from experienced professionals invested in the program’s success
- Hybrid work model
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible benefits
- Wellness room (I.E. meditation, prayer, nursing)
- Onsite gym with fitness classes
- Cafeteria (South Service Centre & ENMAX Place)
- Onsite childcare (ENMAX Place)
- Free parking